favorite this postI Can Do Your AutoCAD Drafting & Design From My Home (LAWRENCEVILLE, GA)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: associates
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm a skilled, knowledgeable, result oriented CAD Technician with more than 25 years of professional experience, strong organizational, analytical, communication skills, an ability to work in a team environment or alone with minimal supervision, strong work ethic, and able to adjust to changing priorities while meeting project deadlines. I just can't get around like I used to because of leg & back surgery.
• Experience with AutoCAD Release 10 through 2020, 2D & 3D Modeling, AutoDesk LT, creating Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Architectural drawings.
• Architectural drafting/design experience, building/floor plans, wall/door/window schedules, sections & cabinet/special woodworking details, commercial & residential, multi-family & custom homes, store/space/relocation planning, as-built and MEP drawings.
• Civil drafting/design experience, site /subdivision development, design and planning, utility mapping, profiles, road stationing, Survey & legal descriptions.
• Electrical drafting/design experience, power distribution, electronic assembly & instrumentation, controls & panels, P&ID's, audio/video systems, lighting, wiring & reflected ceilings, utility mapping.
• Mechanical drafting/design experience, HVAC, PFD's for various process industries, piping, 3-D Modeling & isometric drawings for mechanical parts, sheet metal fabrication, and exploded assembly.
• Structural drafting experience, precast concrete/formwork & steel/wall/roof/section detailing and drawings.
• Experience with B.O.M., takeoffs/estimating, shop drawings, model/paper space & manual board drafting, collating construction & engineering packages, GD&T. Skilled with Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe.
Just tell me what I can draw, draft or help design for you.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers