We are a General Contractor seeking a Construction Project Coordinator for a full-time position. We manage construction projects for big retail customers, and we need a Project Coordinator to assist the Project Managers. This position will involve detail oriented administrative and accounting duties. Typical work hours are 8:30 – 5:30 Monday through Friday.
QR Code Link to This Post
Candidates for this position must have the following:
1. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (including creating and maintain Excel spreadsheets)
2. Strong written and oral communication skills
3. Basic computer skills
4. Attention to details
6. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Willing to “Own” your position
Some of the job functions are, but not limited to, the following tasks:
1. Direct communication with Clients, Subcontractors and Suppliers
2. Tracking and Billing Clients
3. Reviewing Payment Applications and Invoices submitted by Subcontractors and Suppliers to determine if they are correct.
4. Preparing Project Letters of Award and/or Subcontracts and associated documents.
5. Project Start Up Preparation
6. Project Closeout Preparation
7. Permitting of Projects
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance