32071 Zip code
Velocity 173 RG ELITE Aircraft un- assembled kit plane
Purchased 1996 for $38,000
NOTE: PLEASE READ MY NOTE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD
Owners husband passed away and left her with this aircraft.
1. Original documentation from Velocity Aircraft.
2. Construction manuals and blue prints.
3. Log book from date of purchase.
4. Fiberglass cloth.
5. New tires and rims.
It is in unassembled condition.
This project was never started.
I am unaware of any options that were purchased.
Stored in my hanger near Lake City, Florida.
Fly in to my airport to inspect.
I also have a Lycoming IO 360 from a Flying Beech Musketeer.
I may sell this motor separately.
I have the log books but can't find them at this time.
Over 200 mph cruise.
Retractable landing gear.
Photos are from the internet and not the actual aircraft.
1. I am not the owner.
2. I am running this for this ad for a friend.
3. I am making $00000000.
4. I am 75 years old in ill health.
5. Plane is 40 miles from me.
6. I have no additional photos.
7. I have no additional info.
8. Owner has no digital camera or camera phone.
9. Owner has no internet connection, computer or knowledge of computers.
10. If you are interested contact me thru Craig ad.
11. I will give your info to Phil.
12. Phil is not an airplane person and has no knowledge of the history of this plane.
13. Owners Fiancé Phil will set up an appointment.
14. Log books and documentation will be at the appointment.
15. Plane was appraised at $21,000 and motor at $8,500
16. No low ballers please.
17. Owner would like to get $17,800 for the plane and $7,350 for the motor.
18. Reasonable offers will be considered.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers