Temco Swift GC1B, N3310K, Ser. No. 1303, Airframe: 3261.8
QR Code Link to This Post
Located At KJZP, Pickens County Airport, Jasper Georgia.
Annual just completed this June, 2018
What it could use:
• A good home.
• Paint Job.
WHAT IT DOESN'T HAVE: Sliding Bubble-Canopy, Sticks.
WHAT IT DOES HAVE:
• Lycoming O-360 A1F6, (180 HP), 8 SMOH (Actually a Helicopter Engine with balanced crank.)
• New Motor Mount
• McCauley C/S Prop, Model No: B2D34C211, 8 SMOH
• Prop Governor: complete overhaul 8 SMOH
• Fiberglass Cowling.
• Buckaroo Wingtips
• P51 Wheel Pants
• Battery Access Door with STC by Merlin
• Cleveland wheels and brakes. (New pads last annual)
• Fiberglass Tail Fairing
• Frog Fairing (Wing Fillet Fairing)
• 27 gallons in main tanks plus 9 gallon aux tank (3.5 hrs. plus reserve) Aux tank refurbished with new sender, wiring and gauge, etc.
• Weight Increase STC: 1970 Gross Weight, (Full fuel plus 410 lbs.)
• New Beacon with Whelen Power Module and flasher unit
• All New Windows Tinted with UV protection. (One piece front windshield)
• New Aileron Cables
• New Emergency Gear Cable
• New Brakes
• New Rear Wheel and Bearings
• New Nav Balun Cable
• Special-Built Tow Bar (Fits between mains to tow with a 2" ball). Plus, I'll throw in the tailwheel towbar which I beefed up.
• New Bruce's Canopy Cover. (The one that can be used with full body covers.)
• Numerous Manuals, (both in Physical & Digital formats)
• Numerous Diagrams on CD
• All Log Books Digitized
• Extensive rebuild documents and diagrams.
New Interior with C150 Seats, (Everything is new)
• New [Hooker] Seatbelts.
• C150 Seats newly recovered in Red on White with Swift Logo.
• New Rugs.
• New side panels
• Air Scoops installed
• Hidden Cargo Net
• That stupid mechanical trim was removed and replaced by an electric trim on the panel.
New Panel with Glass Instrumentation and the three basic steam gauges. (VFR only)
• Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
• Garmin 480 GPS, (WAAS, Nav - Com)
• Aspen Pilot PFD
• Electronics International MVP 50 EFIS
• Electric Trim
• Beechcraft Sundowner Yokes with PTT Switches
• Mounting Bracket for iPad Mini.
• Power Out Receptacle, (2 USB & 2 Cigarette Lighter Receptacles)
• All new wiring firewall to panel, etc. All new wiring marked and extensively diagramed.
• All new switches & breakers
• Vertical Card Compass
• Back up steam gauges: Airspeed & Altitude
• New Oil Cooler
• New Electric Boost Pump
• New Pressure Hoses and Fittings
• New Control Cables
• New Senders
• New Heat Muff
• Rebuilt Starter
• Rebuilt Alternator
• Rebuilt Prop Governor
• New Plugs
The iPad mini in the panel photo does not go with the sale. (It is there for illustration)
This is a nearly new plane. I lost my cash flow and am out of money. Selling at a loss. (Over $63,000 invested)
If the price is beyond your budget, you may consider a partner in order to get a nicer Swift and also lowering your overall costs. I know a guy who recently bought a cheap Swift, (But it was shiny!). Now he is bleeding money.
BTW, in December of 2000 there was a $37,000 mortgage taken out on N3310K. If that should show up on any title search, I have a copy of the release of that security agreement. The release was dated March of 2001. There was also an older mortgage taken out on this plane sometime back in the 60's. The copy of the release of that security agreement is on file at the FAA Registry website, but sometimes they can't find things. ("Aggravation" is dealing with the FAA!) I have a copy of that release also.
Thank you for inquiring and good luck in your search,
show contact info