Complete Homeschool High School American History Curriculum
This is ideal for American History buffs. It is a very thorough course with detailed workbooks and biographies. It is so detailed it could be used as a two year course yet is easily taught as a one year course. There is an American Government text also to be used as a separate course.
1. The main text is "A People and A Nation", Sixth Edition, by Norton et al, from Houghton Mufflin Publishers.
2. There are two Study Guides, also Sixth Edition. "Study Guide Volume One: To 1877" and "Study Guide Volume Two: Since 1865". Volume One has writing on the first 10 pages or so, other than that, they are not written in.
3. The biography companion is, "A Biography of America: Study Guide, Volume One" and "A Biography of America: Study Guide, Volume Two" by Rick Moniz from Houghton Mifflin .
4. Critical Thinking Company "Colonies To Constitution" CD from their Critical Thinking in United States History Series.
5. Another History text which is much more concise is also included, "Nation of nations: A Concise Narrative of the American Republic", Fourth Edition, by Davidson, et al., from McGraw hill.
6. American Government text "The Challenge of Democracy", Brief Edition, Sixth Edition, by Janda et al., from Houghton Mifflin. This book has visible wear, has been highlighted some, and has some writing in it. It is probably fair condition while the others are excellent to very good.
I also have the following for sale and will gladly make a bundle offer;
Homeschool High School Math
Homeschool High School Science
Homeschool Middle and High School Literature
Introduction to Geometry by Richard Rusczyk
Scholastic Voyages of Discovery
Non smoking home
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers