This set includes all you would need for a regular high school math program from 9th through 12th grade. The Algebra text, which covers Algebra I and II, is technically a college text however, after trying five other texts, this was the only one that explained things in a clear straightforward way without frustration and lots of repetition so, please do not be put off by the label. My 8th grader finished the entire Algebra book in one year, very glad to find clear instructions after much wasted time on other texts. We ended up using a different Geometry text so the books included here are brand new and unused. The Money Math workbook presents real life math issues while introducing financial information valuable for a lifetime. My son loved the Linear Algebra book and what he created from the lessons learned from it. We are a non-smoking home. Included:
1. "Elementary and Intermediate Algebra" by Mark Dugopolski. The publisher is McGraw Hill. There are problems after each section with a Chapter Test for each chapter and a Connections test to help integrate previous chapters. The answers for all odd numbers problems, including tests, are in the back of the book. There is no writing in this book.
2. "Algebra", A Homework Booklet by Instructional Fair. Good for another approach to explaining basic concepts. Brand new.
3. Homespun for Homeschoolers "Uncle Dan's Algebra Videos" with "The OCTA_TETRA Construction Set" CD. We did not use this as the above text came in the mail first and my son was glad to work with it only. There are resources to go with this CD online, the address is on the case.
4. Key to Geometry by Newton Hawley and Patrick Suppes. Included are books 1, 2, 3, and Answers and Notes: Books 1 -- 3. Please note that the series has a total of 8 books with accompanying answer books yet only 1 -- 3 are offered here. All are brand new.
5. "Intro to Geometry" Book 1 and 2, A Homework Booklet by Instructional Fair. Brand new.
6. "Money Math; Lessons for Life" by Mary Suitor. The publisher is The Curators of the University of Missouri. The creators claim it is for 7th -- 9th graders with teacher resources available online. This book is free. Brand new.
7. "Precalculus; Functions and Graphs" Fifth Edition by Raymond Barnett. McGraw Hill is the publisher. There is no writing in the book. Included are the 2 CD's that came with the book. The Appendix includes many resources and definitions, etc. After each section there are exercises for which the odd numbered ones have answers at the end of the book. The Chapter Review Exercises could also be called Chapter Test and all answers are provided for these problems. There is no writing in this book.
8. "Linear Algebra and its Applications" Third Edition by David Lay. The publisher is Pearson Addison Wesley. The unused MyMathLab access is included. There is no writing in this book.
9. A math tools set including 2 compasses, 2 protractors of different sizes, a right triangle and an Isosceles triangle, a short ruler, alphabet stencil, pencil sharpener and an eraser. All are in excellent condition.
I also have the following for sale and will gladly make a bundle offer;
Homeschool High School Science
Homeschool High School History
Homeschool Middle and High School Literature
Introduction to Geometry by Richard Rusczyk
Scholastic Voyages of Discovery
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers