Are you organized, good with vendors? This is the opportunity for you!
This position is responsible for the control and management of the complete installation process for a specific product or an assigned set of products in Home Improvement.
We are the #1 Windows, Doors, Siding Exterior Company in the Country!
You will be supporting the Home Improvement Installation process:
• By supervising all jobs in progress from start to finish
• By recruiting and training sub-contractors
• Controlling the communications with the customer on job and service issues
• Through effective materials management:
• By managing customer service related issues and expenses for all products lines assigned
• By supervising (or sharing supervision) of warehouse staff (employees and/or temporary workers) and the Installation Assistant
• By identifying, communicating and resolving contract issues with sales staff
• Among other duties
• Two (2) to Five (5) years on-the-job experience in the construction business (management experience preferred).
• As required by state contractor licensing law, it may be required as a condition of employment for an incumbent in this role to hold a specific license related to the nature of installation / construction work performed by this business and the knowledge awareness required in this role.
• Strong operation experience in at least one product line (i.e. siding, windows, kitchens, HVAC)
• Must possess valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
• High School Diploma
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Call for details! Greg 770-564-5987
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers