We are looking for a Customer Service Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to effectively recommend treatment programs and products, troubleshoot products and applications, solve complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. The position is Monday - Friday 9:00 AM -5:00 PM. No weekends or major holidays. No cold calling. Very competitive yearly salary is based on experience. We offer several benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K. Many other perks and benefits are offered to qualified applicants. All job references will be verified prior to employment offer. Company is located in Norcross, GA by Beaver Ruin Road and 85. Local applicants only please. Position open as of 11/18/2019
• Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
• Make notes in each transaction/communication in our admin
• Respond to customer email inquiries in a thorough and professional manner
• Frequently attend educational meetings to improve knowledge and performance level
• Special projects as assigned by the department manager
• Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion.
• Take on any other responsibilities and tasks as assigned
• Excellent customer service skills
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Basic computer skills including web browsing, typing and data entry, word processing, etc.
• Ability to work effectively on a team
• Willingness to learn on the job
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
• Previous experience in a customer support role
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS AN ATTACHMENT
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers