compensation: Varies based on Education Level & Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking experienced, early education professionals to pursue their calling in our NAEYC accredited, Georgia 3-Star Quality Rated program. Low teacher to child ratios, generous supply budget, supportive management, and a great mission have 97% of our staff stating they would recommend us as a place to work.
Must love children! The Children's Development Academy (CDA), nonprofit provides affordable early learning programs and childcare for preschool children in the metro Atlanta area. The CDA prepares children for success in education and life.
Candidates should embody the qualities of a great teacher assistant- dependable, caring, responsible, open to learning, and have a genuine love for working with children. But above all, we are seeking someone who works best in a collaborative environment. We have Assistant Teacher openings in both our toddler classrooms.
Hours: 9:15am - 6:00pm shift Monday through Friday (Full-Time)
Pay Rate: $9 - $14/hr ( Based on Experience AND Certification or Degree- CDA, TCC, TCD, AA in ECE, or Bachelors in ECE)
- Must Have 1 to 2 Years of teaching experience with children in a licensed childcare center
- High School degree required; College degree in ECE preferred
- Bilingual in either Spanish or Portuguese a plus but not required
Why Work at CDA:
- We have a dedicated Center Director as well as an on-site Literacy Coach and the support of a Family Advocate.
- We provide Paid Training and give Employee Child Care Discount
- We provide work perks such as Coffee and Daily Lunch & Breakfast Meals
- We get PTO- 10 days Paid Time Off, Plus the Week of Christmas is Paid & Major Holidays.
- We provide Benefits ( Vision, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, & IRA w/ 3% matching funds ).
- We use a Creative Curriculum and provide a Laptop & iPod for each class, and keep well-stocked classrooms.
- We promote teachers continuing education by providing Tuition Reimbursement for higher education in Early Childhood Education.
- We have a wellness program that promotes a healthy lifestyle through Free On-Site Monthly Zumba & Yoga classes and a $50 Weekly Raffle Prize for Health Initiatives.
*** Email Your Resume to Teach@CDAkids.org ***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers