compensation: To Be discussed employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great
experience when dining at the resort. Restaurant Bartenders are responsible for positive guest
interactions while accurately creating cocktails and delivering food to guests in a friendly and
efficient manner. At all times, servers are expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making
them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to those
listed below. Other duties may be assigned as needed to accommodate the smooth flow of
operations and accounting within the company:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet guests, take beverage orders from the restaurant servers or directly from guests.
• Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with company
• Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
• Handle an assigned house bank and follow all cash handling procedures.
• Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
• Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for mixing
beverages and serving guests, prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish
• Serve snacks or food items to guests seated at the bar where appropriate.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
• Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and
windows, etc. as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Job Qualifications Education:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous bartending experience required.
• Excellent oral communication skills required.
This job operates in a fast-paced setting. You must be able to be on your feet for up to 8hrs, and
lift up to 50 lbs. .
Evening and weekend availability may be required.
No travel is expected for this position.