compensation: see posting for details employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Love the restaurant business, but are tired of working for the same stale, big-box concepts that don't allow you to express your creativity? Introducing one of the most innovative and exciting concepts in the Atlanta area... CinéBistro, A Restaurant That Shows Movies.
Picture upscale and creative American Bistro cuisine developed by our Executive Chefs using only high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible. Accompanied by an extensive collection of wines and Hollywood-inspired cocktails, CinéBistro creates a dinner-and-a-movie experience like no other. Friendly and knowledgeable staff provide seat-side service in the movie auditoriums, while guests relax in pampered comfort in over-sized leather seats, complete with attached individual dining tables. The CinéBistro experience includes all of this and much more in an ambiance of style and sophistication. Our cozy bar and lounge is always a favorite spot for guests, even if not seeing a movie.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager who meets the following Job Requirements:
• Management experience in high volume theater, retail, hospitality, or restaurant industries. A blend of experience in both corporate chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
• Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and development, coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development -- drive/attract business; P&L impact -- cost controls; quality standards; building relationships with staff, superiors, and guests - teamwork.
• Passion for and commitment to the theater/restaurant industry.
• Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging concept/brand (i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous improvement, innovative).
• Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn’t a clear precedent or direction.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and expectations to staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and develop successful teams.
• Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability to successfully resolve guest service issues.
• Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to pass a thorough background check
• Interest in future General Manager Positions and the ability to relocate as needed for upward mobility strongly preferred.
Working for CMX Cinemas comes with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibilities and really great
Highly competitive compensation
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• 401(k) with employer matching
• Paid vacations
• Free movies and meal discounts
• Professional career development opportunities based on performance
CineBistro has been featured as a "Growth Chain" in "Nation's Restaurant News" and is proud to be the recipient of the following culinary awards: Bon Appetit, One of America's Best Movie Theaters for Food Lovers, Atlanta Jezebel Magazine 100 Best Restaurants, People's Choice Award Winner - Taste of Hampton and Winner of Taste of South Tampa.