Entertainment venue with high-end, upscale food and beverage offerings looking for an Assistant Manager in the Atlanta area. This concept boasts an extensive collection of wines and cocktails with a chef-driven menu consisting of locally-sourced ingredients and fresh, "from scratch" food and wine pairings.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for enhancing the consumer experience by offering a high level of commitment to excellence in guest service and fostering teamwork among associates. This opportunity will offer professional career development and advancement to "fast track" into an AGM and GM role.
* Management or supervisory experience, preferably in an upper casual or white table
cloth, high volume restaurant environment. A blend of experience in both corporate
chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
* Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and
development, coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development --
driving/attracting business; P&L impact | cost controls; quality standards; building
relationships with staff, superiors, and guests - teamwork.
* Passion for and commitment to the restaurant/theater industry.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging
concept/brand (i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous
* Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn't a clear
precedent or direction.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and
expectations to staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and
develop successful teams.
* Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability
to successfully resolve guest service issues.
* Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale
software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to pass a thorough background check.
* Interest in future General Manager positions and ability to relocate as needed for
upward mobility strongly preferred.
Working for CinéBistro comes with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibilities and really great perks:
* Highly competitive compensation benefits
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with employer matching after one year
* Paid vacations
* Free movies and meals
* Professional career development opportunities based on performance
* Fun working environment
CineBistro has been featured as a "Growth Chain" in "Nation's Restaurant News" and is proud to be the recipient of the following culinary awards: Bon Appetit, One of America's Best Movie Theaters for Food Lovers, Atlanta Jezebel Magazine 100 Best Restaurants, People's Choice Award Winner - Taste of Hampton and Winner of Taste of South Tampa.
If you are interested in this career opportunity with CinéBistro, please submit a resume and complete an application via our website https://cinebistro.com/careers.php