compensation: $10.00 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Description- Dishwasher/Porter
Regional company manufacturing and marketing ready-to-eat meal plans to health conscious individuals. Since 2003 we have provided chef prepared gourmet meals that have helped people lose weight and manage chronic health conditions.
Location: Cumming, GA
Facility Production Schedule: M-F, 7am-5pm- Closed on Major Holidays
We are a drug free workplace. A pre-employment drug test is required along with a background check.
The Dishwasher/Porter is a critical part of the culinary team. This person is responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary kitchen facility to meet all USDA and HACCP requirements. Key responsibilities include dish washing, sanitizing equipment/facility, inventory receiving, stocking and assistance with facility maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Wash all items used in kitchen production each day.
• Clean and sanitize wheels, crates and speed racks.
• Clean and sanitize cooler #4 from walls to the flood.
• End of day- pick up all foot baths and mats and spray off
• Empty trash cans and cardboard cart before lunch each day.
• Clean and sanitize all trash cans.
• Scrape stickers off buckets, lids and bins.
• Ensure excessive water is removed from floors- ongoing.
• Manage backup chemical inventory.
• Perform daily chemical test on cleaning water.
• Monitor water temperature and chemical levels to ensure 100% compliance.
• Stock all paper items and assist with dry storage deliveries.
• Ensure back dock and dumpster areas are always clean and free of debris.
• Assist with daily kitchen sanitizing.
• Perform other maintenance, stocking and cleaning duties as assigned.
• Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members.
• Must be able to work unsupervised.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be comfortable working in a wet area for long periods of time.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be a non smoker
Experience and Education Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year experience in a dishwasher/porter job or similar position.
While performing the duties of this job, this employee is regularly required to stand and
talk or hear. They are frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and
occasionally required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and taste or smell. This
person must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, ability to read instructions and labels, ability to adjust focus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers