compensation: $11.00 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Prep Cook Responsibility
We are a regional company manufacturing and marketing ready-to-eat meal plans to health conscious individuals. Since 2003 we have provided chef prepared gourmet meals that have helped people lose weight and manage chronic health conditions.
Location: Cumming, GA
Facility Production Schedule: M-F, 7am-5pm- Closed on Major Holidays
The Food Prep position is responsible for assisting chefs by prepping food products to be used in entrees, casseroles, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, salads or other food recipes and food preparations, cupping and portioning product and working on the meal pack line.
We are a drug free workplace. A pre-employment drug test is required along with a background check. Due to our food production processes you must be clean shaven.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Prep Cook will perform the following Job duties and additional duties as assigned:
• He/She will effectively communicate to Executive Chef or Sous Chef to ensure effective and efficient operations without issue.
• Maintain FNF food quality standards for the all food items that He/She prepares.
• Cupping and bagging product to weight/portion specification.
• Helping with all phases of food production and packing, including, inventory and , storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, box presentation and meal packaging.
• Help control food costs by following proper storage procedures, standardized recipes, and waste control procedures
• Ensure that your uniform and personal hygiene requirements are adhered to FNF HACCP standards
• Promote a positive perception of the company at all times both internally & externally
• Attend company meetings as requested
• Responsible for work schedule assigned week to week
• Must have ability to read and follow production sheets.
• Maintains a safe, orderly and sanitized work area using proper food-handling standards.
• The position may entail other duties outside of the realm of this job description.
While performing the duties of this job, this employee is regularly required to stand and
talk or hear. They are frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and
occasionally required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and taste or smell. This
person must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in food service.
• Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members.
• Must be able to work unsupervised.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
• Must poses good math skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers