compensation: Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Regency Home Care of North Atlanta
Part time to full time- starting pay $10.00
Regency Home Care is a privately held growing home-care agency looking for qualified CNAs to care for our client growth in the following areas: Marietta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Duluth, Brookhaven, Buckhead and neighboring communities.
Regency Home Care is focused on hiring only committed, professional caregivers who enjoy working with older adults during all hours of the day or night and weekends so they can continue to live independently in their own home. We want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. Our ideal candidates are compassionate, reliable individuals with high integrity and a deep desire to enhance the lives of our clients.
If your purpose is to find a career and company that will recognize you and help to satisfy your desire to enhance the lives of others, we would love to hear from you.
Regency Home Care Benefits:
• We offer flexible schedules with a variety of clients in the North Atlanta market. Having a skilled nursing license, we can extend our care beyond that of a traditional home care agency and provide training and certification for those caregivers wishing to extend their qualifications and experience to include Proxy Caregiver in the state of Georgia. This increases your value to our clients and to Regency.
• Currently we offer our employees a company paid insurance program after six months of service as well as direct access to physicians and a wellness program.
Regency CNA Requirements:
• Georgia CNA certification or equivalent testing and certification
• Current TB test or chest x-ray
• Current CPR/First Aid Certifications
• Must have a dependable, insured vehicle with a current driver's license and auto insurance
Because of our high standard of excellence, we will conduct a full background check and drug screening and contact all references.