Looking for an in-law suite / small home / basement apartment (Alpharetta)
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking for a small basement apartment / in-law suite in the Alpharetta area starting in March.
• Walkability to retail / grocery store (very important)
• Ease of access (some stairs are ok, but not a high-floor unit without elevator)
• Washer/dryer (or connections) in unit
• Location in the vicinity of the rectangle of Old Milton Parkway - HWY 9 - Windward Parkway - 400
• Walkability to either Downtown Alpharetta or Avalon would be a dream come true!
• 2 bedrooms (vs. 1)
• Outdoor space (balcony/patio/yard)
The tenants will be a very quiet and clean retired couple, without children or pets, non-smokers, excellent credit history. Garage or parking space is not important (no car in household), and we are open to either furnished or unfurnished apartment, with the lease term up to one year at a time.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers