favorite this post DO YOU NEED a PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST for CDA VISITATION (All Areas) hide this posting unhide

I am a Professional Development Specialist for the CDA Council. I go into childcare centers to do the CDA visits required to get the CDA credential.

I have over 30 years of Childcare experience which includes owning a private school, providing teacher training, doing CDA Visits and Renewals.

If you are looking for a Professional Development Specialist to come to your center and do the CDA Visit, call or email me. You can also find me advertised on the CDA Council website under, looking for a PDS. I look forward to working with you.

show contact info
Patricia Roberts
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6937062963



best of [?]