compensation: $12.00- $16.00 per hour based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a self-start Field Service Technician and/or Apprentice to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service access which improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability. Must be self starter and willing to work.
Responsibilities: The Field Service Technician and/or Apprentice will provide field service support, set-up, delivery, and consultation such as testing and troubleshooting of low and medium voltage systems, provide best technical support to solve the customer issue; Complete assigned jobs with assistance from load technicians.
• Provide service and customer support during fiend set-ups and dispatches
• Manage all rentals on site installation, repair, maintenance and test task
• Tie workflow to schedule
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports
• Document processes
• Operate vehicle and pull trailer in a safe manner
• Follow all company’s field procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/ briefings
• Must be able to manage service calls that require more time than anticipated without becoming frustrated or rushing through a job
• Must also possess superb customer service skills and an ability to diagnose and solve problems to build positive relationship with customers
• Must have good organizational skills
• Ability to take initiative and act with a sense of urgency and be results driven
• Proven record of good attendance and personal integrity
• Repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull packages on a continuous and repetitive basis during shift hours
• Must be able to be on feet for several hours during shift
• Must have experience in the safe operation of power tools and hand tools. HVAC experience a plus.
• Must be able to read, write (English), count and perform basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication)
• All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check
• Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is a plus
• Clean driving record. CDL is a plus
• Experience operating a forklift preferred
• 90-day trial period
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules when needed
• Willingness/ Ability to travel
• Technical degree or certification is not required, but a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities