JOB PURPOSE: To assemble and pack products using work instructions and bill of materials (BOM) in accordance with assembly procedures and standards for that specific product.
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assembles fabricated parts to relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units using hands or
• power/pneumatic tools.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Must exercise good judgment in recognizing defects and producing quality workmanship.
• May assist the Lead/Supervisor with other duties assigned.
• Must be able to read Bill of Material (BOM) in assembly of product
• Must be able to meet production standards
• Fill out daily production sheet
• Attention to detail in packing product following work instructions for each product.
• Rotates between different work stations on a regular basis.
• Successfully interacts with co-workers in the work cell and department in meeting production goals.
• Operate within standard operating procedures and job Hazard analysis (JHAs).
• Communicate with operators from other shifts.
• Clean and maintain work area.
Frequently lift up to 40 lbs and for weights over 40 lbs get assistance in lifting