IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE, DO NOT APPLY.
North Perimeter law firm is seeking a paralegal/legal assistant with a minimum of two years of commercial real estate experience. Qualified candidates must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills, multi-task orientated, pay particular attention to detail, and be exceptionally organized. Ideally, the candidate will have experience with research, drafting legal documents, estate administration, familiarity with court filings and deadlines, and be an effective time manager. All resumes must include salary requirements.
• Assisting in the preparation of real estate loan, purchase, sale, loan servicing and ancillary related documents including purchase and sale agreements, conveyance documents, easements, security instruments, notes, guaranties and general agreements;
• Preparing for and supporting real estate related closings including obtaining required documents, preparing documents to be executed and confirming contents of appropriate closing checklists;
• Perfecting and recording formalities and requirements associated with real estate related matters;
• Set up corporations, companies, estates - familiar with secretary of state, GSCCA, and Federal EIN;
• Interfacing with firm clients and other outside entities regarding assigned matters;
• Working on special assignments that may require conducting routine fact or legal research, preparing reports and handling associated filings;
• Establish and maintain case files;
• Coordinate correspondence from clients, title companies, lenders, surveyors, appraisers and various governmental agencies and vendors;
• Other duties as may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of commercial real estate experience, preferably in a law firm setting, an in-house legal department or title company.
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
• Effective interpersonal and team working skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, professional staff and peers.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers