Artome is the most experienced Youth Art Show provider in the industry and our team is GROWING! Our team has taken part in thousands of school Art Shows over the past 10 years and we LOVE what we do! We work with Pre-School, Private, and Elementary Schools to showcase the student artwork.
QR Code Link to This Post
Currently we are looking to hire several saw operators to help out our manufacturing team!
The hours for this shift are from 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
As a saw operator you will:
1. Work as a part of a team making the frames that we take to our schools.
2. Be trained on how to use Double Miter Saws
3. Load Molding, chop the correct sizes, and learn simple maintenance for the machines.
4. Have flexible scheduling!!!!!
I am looking for motivated, hard working people who want to learn new skills and have an eye for quality control. No experience necessary! This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has another job, in school, or just looking for extra income. We are looking to bring people in for training next week to get ready for the upcoming season. Must pass a drug test and background check. Pay starts between $10-$12 per hour and moves up based on productivity and exceeding goals. We look forward to hearing from you!!
1. Have reliable transportation
2. Be able to use a tape measure!
3. Be able to lift 50 pounds
4. Be able to work as part of a TEAM!
5. Work in a quota driven environment
6. Be able to stand for 8 hours
7. Have a strong work ethic
8. Quality Control
9. Must have a positive attitude.
10. Be ready to have FUN and learn something new!
As a member of our Warehouse team, You will also have the opportunity to be trained on and learn various roles within our company and have advancement opportunities! We also offer Flexible Scheduling and a Positive Work Environment as well as a competitive starting rate of pay!
Please be sure to leave your email and phone number so I can get in touch with you.