Here is your opportunity to become part of a growing technical service team! This role will allow you to use your mechanical service abilities to service company & non-company equipment on preventative maintenance contracts. You will travel to client sites and have the ability to make a viable technical service contribution to our clients. We are an international air filtration design/build and maintenance company.
o Standard Checklist of PM Items
o Changing Filters
- Notifying management of issues w/equipment that they can’t resolve
- Notifying management of parts & filters needed
- Book hotels for overnight stays
- Responsible for having appropriate amount of metal mesh & baffle filters needed for the service.
- Responsible to ensure each piece of equipment on a service contract is running to company standards.
- Responsible for accurate service entries pertaining to each service
- Servicing equipment in the field
- Changing filters in equipment
- Changing parts
- Washing baffles & metal mesh filters
- Entering service data into device within service platform
- High school Diploma
- Experience servicing mechanical and industrial equipment
- Driver’s license
- Willing to travel with some overnight stays
- Lifting 50-80 pounds on a regular basis
- Climbing ladders
- Driving forklifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts preferred