compensation: Salary range $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The assembler is a Surekap team member who is responsible for the assembly of packaging machinery. Assembly includes components, subassemblies, machine assemblies, final assembly, soft plumbing, and any other duties as required to complete a machine and get it ready to ship to the customer. The assembler is directed by the Assembly Team Leader and reports to the Operations Manager.
Key Results Area:
The Key Results Area defines what winning looks like for the assembler.
• The assembler produces assemblies and subassemblies that are accurate and consistent with our established standards.
• The assembler is a reliable person who can be depended upon to be at work regularly.
• The assembler has a good work pace and a sense of urgency about completing assigned tasks on time.
• The assembler understands our team goal of building and shipping a quality packaging machine for our customers, and also understands that it is very important to meet our scheduled ship dates to our customers.
• The assembler is not a distraction to others in the work place and is able to get along well with others. He treats his fellow team members with respect and dignity.
• The character traits that are required for the assembler are honesty and integrity.
• The assembler is responsible for following the Surekap safety requirements and using safe work practices in the work place.
While the above items are the primary job functions, any job in the plant, as determined by the Assembly Team Leader or the Operations Manager, could fall within the scope of the Assembler.
* Normal working days: Monday-Friday
* 40 hours per week
* Normal work shifts: First (day)
* The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
* Benefits include paid holidays, vacation/paid time off & retirement plan
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers