What's the point of learning guitar and bass if you don't know how to apply techniques to practice?
QR Code Link to This Post
I went to the Berklee College of Music and I offer Guitar / Bass lessons taught with a practical music theory basis.
Starting with the basics, I teach:
• Beginner and Intermediate guitar/bass technique
• How to read/write music or charts
• How to critically analyze music and/or chords
• How and why guitar/bass techniques work with music
• How to communicate musically and with other musicians
• How to develop your own music style and expression
• How to write songs
I have taught kids who went on to go to music schools in New York.
Lessons for ages 11 and up.
Would recommend owning a guitar or bass. If not, I can even suggest which ones to purchase.
Your progress depends on how much your practice.
Please email me for inquiries. I am willing to travel (reasonable distances) to lessons.