compensation: $12 to $18 hrly DOE, employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a Refrigeration/Equipment Service Company seeking Dispatch/Parts professional looking to become part of our professional team. The position requires the ability to thrive within a multi-tasking environment while maintaining customer service and professionalism with the ability to convert urgency to tranquility.
The preferred candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively, as well possess excellent oral & written capability.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
~Answering of phones and routing of calls as necessary as primary client service liaison.
~Dispatching Technicians and organization of daily scheduling, adaptation to necessary schedule alterations as the daily logistics platform changes while providing excellent customer service.
~Office clerical & filing as required, maintaining of service records & customer files.
~Coordination with field technicians to purchase required parts to fulfill dispatch needs and requirements.
~Processing of warranty claims and parts returns as necessary.
~Sorting of all related daily paperwork, maintaining all data files and efficiency reports and assisting other team members as required.
~Coordinate service to determine correct logistical assignment and maintain communications with clients & technicians
~Purchasing, Prioritization and routing of all necessary requested Parts & Inventory guaranteeing service completion.
- Prior experience within the service trades preferred
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Platforms a must, office computer platforms, etc..
- Working Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Assist team in answering of phones and basic filing/records management
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
• Receive, Sort and Distribute incoming service related parts & supplies
• Perform data entry and record keeping
• Manage calendar for scheduling
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
The office environment is pleasant, clean and structured. The chosen candidate will own the position and accept all of its responsibilities. Have a keen sense of detail and remain consistently flexible as circumstances change.
7 Paid Holidays
Annual Paid Vacation
$1500 Annual Vacation Bonus
Very Competitive Compensation
Annual Performance Bonus
Career minded team oriented candidate will receive preference in fulfilling this position, kindly submit resume for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers