With a rich 40-year history in the areas of financial planning, education and investment services, our client develops and assists in implementing holistic financial solutions to help their clients achieve their goals. Our client believes in the power of human relationships to drive action, and a career here offers an opportunity to be part of this unique culture of client service. We invest in our client's associates, care about professional development, and believe in creating many paths of opportunity. Through a supportive, diverse and innovative environment, our client is committed to the success of our associates. The ideal candidate is bright, energetic and friendly and should possess at least five years of administrative experience from a large corporate environment or hold a bachelor's degree in business, finance or economics with valid internship experience. This is a contract position with the potential to become permanent.
Administrative Assistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general office support, including but not limited to:
• Managing travel & expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for team members
• Providing general administrative services to teams, such as heavy typing with transcription of confidential correspondence, maintaining calendars and schedules, answering phones, maintaining client database and report preparation, and scanning documents for archiving, and prepping correspondence.
• Coordinating and scheduling external client events. Duties to include booking conference rooms, coordinating meeting schedules, liaising with corporate executives, preparing correspondence
• Aiding the teams in servicing clients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
• Processing incoming & outgoing mail
• Assisting the teams during times of increased activity such as tax season
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Economics
• Five years of administrative experience professional finance environment, preferably working with executives
• New Graduates encouraged to apply with valid business, finance or economics internship/experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) a MUST
• Transcription experience preferred
• Highly detail-oriented
• Quick Learner
• Adaptable and innovative task approach
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured and fast paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities