Please reply with Resume. Immediate hiring available
QR Code Link to This Post
Miracle Ear in Columbus is accepting applications for Patient Care Coordinator. These positions are far and few between. We are all about customer Service! Must have relevant experience working in a fast-paced, well organized office environment, as well as experience using Microsoft Office software, Insurance background and Sales or Call center a plus. You must have a high school diploma. Must be a quick Learner. You must be reliable to show up everyday on time. 12.00 to start with 90 day probation. Other duties relevant to the position are as follows:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Scheduling Appointments
- Properly filing paperwork
- Communicating with customers through email or by phone with proper manner
- Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
- Insurance Submission
- Proper Dress required Scrubs are acceptable
- Other duties may be assigned as needed by Management
- Customer Service Associate Job Duties:
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching
information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Reply via resume only. Phone inquires will not be accepted. Recruiters denied
*** Sales Experience a huge plus *******
IF THE POSTING IS STILL HERE THE POSITION IS OPEN