compensation: 600-725/weekly, starting pay, depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our team is expanding and we are looking to add a dispatcher to our group!
This position requires attention to detail and stellar teamwork, planning, and organizational practices. The position can be fast paced at times and requires thoroughness and follow through.
Experience in plumbing and/or dispatch strongly preferred.
- dispatching plumbers
- maintaining contact with customers regarding anticipated arrivals, rescheduling, etc
- monitoring call board to ensure proper number of calls are scheduled
- creating routes and plans for technicians
- general logistics management
- occasionally answering incoming customer calls, scheduling customers, and conveying messages when needed
- other responsibilities as needed
Monday - Friday 7:00-4:00 (in office, additional dispatching may be necessary from home)
We Offer the Following Benefits:
- paid time off
- company match 401k program
- vision & dental insurance
- pretax health insurance (choose from 3 health insurance plans to fit your needs)
- company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- a positive, friendly team environment -- look forward to coming to work!
If you are interested in learning more, please email your resume, we look forward to meeting you! Thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers