compensation: $ 10.00 - 13.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Atlanta based I.T company is seeking a tech savvy coordinator. Applicants must have a positive attitude, ability to multitask, excellent communication and customer service skills.
Position Summary: ---> ****9:00 am to 6:00 pm****<----
To effectively maintain technician calendar at customer sites for maximize productivity and act as the liaison between the company, technicians, customers and vendors.
• Conduct daily overview of scheduled calls for field deployment
• Coordinate and maintain on call schedules for technicians and after hours procedures
• Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the vendor database
• Maintain communication with technicians via phone or email
• Contact vendors if there is a delay in their scheduled time
• Perform administrative duties to assist with the overall efficiency of the operation
• Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained
• Address all concerns, questions and problems from vendor and technicians. Utilize clear communication to manage conflict resolution
• Participate in all company sponsored training classes
• Maintain a courteous demeanor with vendors and associates at all times
• Maintain a professional image at all times by wearing company approved apparel
• Abide by all standards of performance and ethics
• Perform other duties as assigned
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Two (2) years dispatching and/or customer service experience preferred
• Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
• Function in a team environment and ability to work with a diverse group of people
• Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers