available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays education completed: associates
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking a new position that can help broaden my career. I have strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. Possess maturity, a thoroughly professional and positive demeanor. Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills.
Skills Gained by Work Experience:
• Organize and provide documents, reports and information to department and external clients in an useful and well-organized manner
• Create and maintain active files
• Schedule travel, coordinate with travel agency to obtain the best possible trip and prepare travel expense reports accordingly
• Plan meetings and conference calls
• HR, AP and Payroll experience
• Initiate purchase requisitions
• Order office supplies and equipment
• Maintain files and folders
• Maintain weekly schedules for employees
• Handle and screen telephone calls, routine mail and reallocate as required
• Train and supervise clerical staff
• Process client orders, invoices and payments
• Create and maintain database records
• Manage front office operations
• Liaise with local authorities and vendors
• Manage calendars
• Customer Service Experience
• Computer literate with MS Office
• Notary Public
*Please serious inquiries only for any job available in Cobb or Cherokee County.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests