We are looking for an individual whom can efficiently accomplish the responsibilities of a field marketing/sales representative.
Must have certain skills & abilities essential for this position; must have strong written and verbal communication skills, leadership and management skills, excellent organizational, time management skills, and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. Must take incentive to find new markets and new relationships.
This position would require minimum travel to various customers to maintain current relationships.
We are open to part-time or full-time applicants. Day to Day activities of this job will include compliance.
• Associates or Bachelor's is preferred or an extensive proven Sales/Marketing experience
• 1+ years of sales experience is preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; a true team-player
• Excellent communicator
• Creative problem-solver, effective decision maker
• Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
• Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive attitude
*Experience with Sales-force
*Experience in claims, specifically Workers Compensation, Language Services, Hospice or Claims is a Plus.
Candidates must be teachable and willing to learn our business & become proficient in sales & new account acquisition.
Candidates must also be able to integrate previous experience in order to accelerate their transition to leadership.
Serious applicants can submit their resume to the email attached.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers