condition: new make / manufacturer: Hobart model name / number: Airforce 27i
QR Code Link to This Post
Here is a brand new Plasma Cutter, Airforce 27i.
Been unpacked and not used. Retail condition and you don't pay shipping. Sweet deal to complete a welding kit. All papers and attachments are with it. All you have to do is come a nd pick it up
The Hobart AirForce 27i Plasma Cutter with 12ft Torch (500575) is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. This power source adapts to your work site by operating from either 115 or 230 VAC power through standard household outlet using the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP). Cut faster and more precise than Oxy Fuel. Thanks to a smaller heat-affected zone you have less warping as well. The 27i comes with a 12 foot torch, ground clamp, and 10 foot power cord, and has a recommended cut rating of 3/8".
• New XT30R Ergonomic Torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
• Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools, simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle.
• Post-flow Air Cooling cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
• Fan-On-Demand runs only when needed, reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
• Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
• Cable Management Strap secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
• Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
• Power Factor Correction expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
• Max Cut Capacity: 120V - 3/4" @ 20A | 240V - 5/8" @ 30A
• Duty Cycle: 120V 60% @ 20A | 120V 35% @ 27A | 240V 40% @ 30A
• Weight With Torch: 19 lbs
• Dimensions: 9" H x 5.5" W x 13.25" L
• Air Requirements: 5.0 CFM @ 90-120PSI
Comes Complete With
• XT30R torch with 12ft lead and consumables
• 12 ft heavy duty work clamp
• 10 ft (3 m) power cord with 115/230 VAC, 20 A MVP plug
• Built-In Gas/Air Filter and Regulator
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers