American Guardian, Georgia’s oldest and most respected ADT Dealer seeks an entry level Low Voltage wiring trainee for our growing Norcross office. This represents an outstanding growth opportunity for the right individual. If selected you will work in our commercial new construction division while you are trained in our profession.
QR Code Link to This Post
We Offer You:
• Competitive hourly wage plus bonuses
• Paid training
• Professional training in our low voltage applications
• Clean working environment performing work in office buildings
• No work outdoors
• Local Atlanta/Buckhead/Sandy Springs work
• Supervisor opportunity
• No travel required
• Positive professional team oriented work environment
• ADT security technician growth opportunity
What We Require:
• You must have your own reliable vehicle, preferably a truck or a van
• You must be able to perform physical duties
• You must be proficient working with your hands
• You must have a valid Georgia’s driver’s license
• You must be bondable
• You must be able to pass a background check
• You must be reliable and dependable
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have some experience in the construction/low voltage trades and will be good working with his/her hands. The ideal candidate will have his/her own reliable vehicle, preferable a truck or a van that is capable of carrying tools, a six foot ladder and supplies.
The ideal candidate will also be reliable, dependable, possess a strong work ethic, and have the ability to work well in a team environment.
For a telephone interview call Mr. Andrews at (770) 446-9577.
For more information on our company visit our website at www.americanguardian.com
“American Guardian – Superior Products, Unparalleled Service”
Copyright 2019 – All rights reserved