compensation: Acombiation of flat rate and commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Automotive Service Writer/ Technicians
Hiring now – At All Levels
Competitive Pay Plan Based on Experience!
Sign-on Bonuses for the Right Hires May apply
Family owned and operated car care center in Northern Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, John’s Creek area, whose goal is to exceed customers’ expectations on all jobs. We’re known for our honesty, integrity and fairness. We have been serving customers in Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek and the northern Atlanta area since 2017.
We believe that culture makes a difference and we focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, stakeholders and our community at large. We value our employees and invest in their success and need to hire Service Writers, Service Technicians of all levels - Express Techs, Entry-level Techs and Mid-level to add to our team.
We believe in rewarding our service technicians for their skill and certifications. You won’t find a better place to call home! Compensation, which is based on experience and certifications, will be discussed at the time of the interview.
• Competitive Pay Plan based on experience
• Generous sign-on bonuses for the right hires
• We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry.
• Entry-level technicians with the right attitude will be provided with extensive training, and support from management to grow your skills.
• Paid Vacation when eligible
• Excellent training programs!
• CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
• Family Owned and Operated!
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
• Examine vehicles to determine the nature and cause of services and repairs needed
• Perform preventative and routine maintenance tasks
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
• Diagnose cause of vehicle malfunction and perform repair
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required
• Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
• Document work performed
• Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
• Experience is preferred, but we will train
• Japanese experience is idle!
• Valid driver's license and a good driving record
• Resume must be sent to: email@example.com completed resumes are reviewed for immediate consideration.
• Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers