compensation: $500 - $1000 per week - W2 Employee with Take Home Company Vehicle employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Company Provided work van!
Benefits: Company Vehicle/Fuel supplied, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Competitive Pay
Are you seeking independence?
Do you want more control of your compensation beyond working more hours, or days, in a week? Would you like some weekends off? Do you love the craft side of this business, but realize lead generation, website administration, non-stop estimating, and marketing for the next job are not how you want to spend your free or family time?
At Mr. Handyman we’ve built this business with you in mind. At Mr. Handyman, you’ll focus your time and energy on your current customer. The office staff manages the marketing, answers calls and qualifies leads, books jobs, schedules work and deals with insurance and paperwork.
We hire seasoned professionals. Don't let the 'Handyman' name fool you, we do a variety of projects in residential homes and commercial businesses. Our staff works as a team to deliver a consistent and remarkably better customer experience.
Our customer demand is greater than our ability to service them in a timely fashion and we are seeking experienced, motivated, and organized home improvement professionals.
Specific Responsibilities / Job Requirements
• Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home
• Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
• (Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade)
• Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations
• Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
• Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
• Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers