We are looking for a professional, friendly, energetic individual to be the face of our office. Greeting clients, answering phones, and more.
1. Answer telephones and greet all office visitors.
2. Handle daily mail pick-up and distribution, and mail drop off.
3. Order and stock all office and kitchen supplies. Coordinate office equipment repairs and maintenance.
4. Check all copiers and file rooms daily. Fill copiers with paper and restock file rooms with supplies as needed.
5. Maintain various company records including: company calendar, staff addresses, mileage reimbursement log and annual PDO schedule.
6. Perform miscellaneous support functions such as typing correspondence and forms, expense report preparation, spreadsheet projects, making copies, filing, faxing, special mailings, and other assignments as needed across team lines.
7. Assist with special projects and coordinate special meetings and events (such as breakfast meetings, luncheons, quarterly birthdays, etc.).
1. Two years receptionist experience in a highly professional business environment.
2. Ability to communicate clearly and courteously by telephone and in person.
3. Ability to prioritize a wide variety of tasks; well organized and detail oriented.
4. Working knowledge of computer including specific programs, such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
5. Good grammar skills including sentence structure, punctuation, spelling and word usage.
6. Familiarity with office equipment.
PERSONAL TRAITS REQUIRED:
1. Professional appearance and demeanor.
2. High level of initiative, courtesy, flexibility and ability to get along well with others.
3. Positive attitude and strong desire to help others regardless of the task.
4. Pride in quality work and enthusiasm for the job.
5. Punctual and reliable.
6. Ability to work both independently and with supervision.
Please send resume and LinkedIn profile
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers