compensation: Through payroll or contractor position employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a fast-growing company that specializes in vacation rentals and are currently looking for a smart and self-motivated Property Manager for our vacation rental properties in the greater Smyrna area.
The right candidate will be a hands-on professional with good customer service skills and an eye for detail who enjoys working independently on a very flexible schedule. In this role you will be responsible for a wide array of duties and tasks involved in managing the properties. The workdays can be selected pretty flexible based on tasks that need to be completed but the right candidate should be available between 11am and 4pm on about 2 days per week (some work can also be done on weekends as well)
These duties include but are not limited to:
• Manage guest inquiries during their stay
• Smaller repairs inside and around the house
• Manage contractors and meet on-site for coordination
• Responsibilities also include yard and pool maintenance (equipment, instructions, and training will be provided)
• Property inspections and quality check on external cleaning companies
• Stocking up on supplies
• Occasional help during renovations such as painting, replacing damaged furniture, etc.
This role requires your own car (we offer a monthly car allowance), some weekend work (mainly Sunday early afternoon) and the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance.
Please email with a resume or a brief description about yourself and a summary of your work history. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers